We believe that, as Christians, we have to know the Gospel, and knowing the Gospel starts with knowing who God is. We need to know who He is and what He has done for us, and what that means in our lives.
We believe that being a Christian means living out the Gospel in community with each other – that we must both know others and allow ourselves to be known. It is in our relationships that we begin to apply the principles of the Christian life.
We believe that the Gospel is meant to be given – that it compels us as Christians to serve each other and to share with the world. To give freely that which has been given to us, and to love each other and our community with the love of Jesus.
• Worship: Because God is worthy of all praise.
• Mission: Because people are the center of God’s attention.
• Truth: Because His Word gives us guidance we need to follow His will.
• Grace: Because it is the essence of all lasting relationships.
• Unity: Because love is God’s highest standard and grandest expectation.