Our Goal is for kids to know that God…
- Loves them more than they can imagine
- Forgives them no matter what
- Is bigger than any problem
- Gently leads them
- Will never leave them
We believe that parents should be able to leave their children in the care of our adult volunteers with confidence. Every adult volunteer is required to complete an application process that includes a background check.
JAM Studio Kids Registration is located in the lower level of the building to provide direction and information for guests.
A SPECIAL NOTE FROM JAM STUDIO KIDS:
Attention K-6th grade parents: Check-In Details
Please check your child into Sunday school on Sunday mornings before you go into the service. To avoid long lines, we have added two check-in stations just for you, near the coat racks in the Reception Area. Some great features of the system:
- A Security Tag will also be generated for your family with a letter/number combo that will change each week. You will keep this tag so that if we need to reach you during a service, we can put the number on the screen in the sanctuary. The Security Tag also gives everyone an extra measure of security and should be presented to the classroom volunteer when picking up your child during or after service.
- Do you have a child visiting with you? Please take the child to the JAM Studio Kids registration desk on the lower level to check them in there, where you and the child will get more individualized attention to make sure you both feel right at home here.
- Allergy and/or other medical info is always helpful when it’s on the child’s name tag so our volunteers can be immediately aware. Info can be updated as often as needed, too!
If you have any questions, please stop by the JAM Studio Kids Desk or contact Cheryl Byers at the church office.
Nursery (0-24 months)
Caring volunteers look after the needs of infants and toddlers in a safe, clean environment. A numbering system alerts parents if their child needs their attention during the worship services.
Early Childhood (2 years – Pre-K)
The teachers bring lots of creative interaction to engage the hearts, minds, and hands of little ones in learning about the love of God in this world and in their lives. A numbering system alerts parents if their child needs attention during the worship service.
Elementary Age (Kindergarten – Grade 6)
The lessons are age appropriate and the activities are diverse as teams of workers guide growing children into an understanding of a personal relationship of discipleship with Jesus.